The Safe Manual Handling course has been specifically designed for staff/individuals who are involved in regular lifting or carrying. The training has been designed to reduce the risk of injury through the promotion of good techniques. The course covers the aspects of Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 and how to carry out risk assessments before lifting/carrying.
- We come to your site
- Maximum number of participants - 8
- Teaches the responsibilities of the employer and the employee
- Causes and prevention of accidents related to manual handling
- Adopting a recognised approach to lifting and carrying
- Manual handling techniques
- Practical training session
- 2.5 hour in-house training inclusive of assessment
After you have placed your order you will be contacted by a dedicated member of staff to book your training session and arrange times that best suit you and your organisations needs.
Our experienced trainer, Bob Smith, is professionally qualified to certify candidates in health and safety practices. His sound knowledge of the subject and great presentation skills make these training programmes invaluable to the individual and organisation alike.
Trainers Relevant Qualifications: