The Phoenix 2502 Data Combi safe has a 90 minute fire protection and a cash rating of £2,500 and a £25,000 valuables rating. Available with either a key lock, an electronic lock or fingerprint lock. These safes are suitable for storing cash, valuables, paper documents, magnetic media, CD's, DVD's, USB Drives & Sticks etc. These safes have a main compartment for storing paper and documents, a lockable security drawer (also known as a HR drawer), a data compartement with its own door, suitable for storing data such as DAT tapes, film negatives, etc., and a height adjustable shelf.
- 90 minutes fire protection at temperatures of 1090°C
- Overnight insurance rating: £2,500 cash, £25,000 valuables
- Available with either high security key lock, electronic lock or fingerprint lock
- Main compartment: Certified to NT Fire 017-90 Paper
- Data compartment: Certified to NT Fire 017-90 Diskette
- Complete with 1 shelf and 1 lockable drawer
- Supplied with fixing bolts suitable for concrete floors
- Automatic slam shut locking
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 670 x 380 x 330mm
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 820 x 520 x 520mm
- Weight: 134kg
- Free delivery to your door (3-7 working days) - Optional upgrade to indoor delivery is also available
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime after the fire replacement guarantee
The Phoenix 2502 fire data safe will be delivered 3 - 7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that we can not deliver with this standard delivery if there are stairs leading to your door. Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over stairs.
Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps.
Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 612 6537 & we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
Q. I have entered the wrong key five times and fire safe will not open any more. What do I do?
To reactivate the lock the correct code must be re-entered twice eg C1234#C1234#
The 'C' and '#' must be entered
Q. How can I change the key code on my fire safe?
press # followed by the current code (without pressing 'C'), press #, enter new code followed by #