The Geofire Agrippa acoustic fire door holder is designed to safely and legally retain fire doors in the open position. The device offers wireless installation and programming, and once mounted on your door attaches to the supplied keeper plate by means of a magnet. Upon hearing your fire alarm the door holder disengages, allowing your fire door to close. There is also a manual override button which releases the door. By tuning in to the specific sound of your fire alarm, the Agrippa door holder is able to significantly reduce the chances of false activation. This innovative feature makes the device much less likely to be triggered by other loud noises within your premises. With a 200 Newton holding force, the Agrippa acoustic door holder can be used on doors up to 100kg in weight and 1250mm wide (EN power size 5). Geofire Agrippa fire door holders not only feature industry leading technology, but are also particularly easy to fit to new or existing doors with an average install time of just 10 minutes.
- allows the Agrippa Holder to be used straight out of the box
- 5 year warranty - exclusive to Safelincs
- Free shipping on your entire order when you purchase an Agrippa fire door holder
- Acoustically triggered fire door holder
- Retains fire door in the fully open position
- Excellent protection against false activation
- Incredibly quick and easy wireless installation and programming
- Powered by two size C batteries - no wiring required
- CE Marked and approved to EN 1155: 1997
- Fitted with manual release button
- 200N holding force
- Supplied with keeper plate and batteries
- Installed at the top of the door to avoid imparting diagonal stresses and warping the door
This is the technical data for the Geofire Agrippa Acoustic Fire Door Holder.
||Size C (x2)
The following datasheets are available for this product.