Fire Safety Awareness training not only helps users to understand potential fire risks but also how to react to them. The course has been specifically designed to reduce the risk of fire through the promotion of fire safety awareness and basic fire training for all staff or for groups of individuals seeking basic fire awareness training. For businesses, this is a course of particular importance because of the legal responsibilities placed on employers under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 which came into effect in 2006.
- We come to your site
- Maximum number of participants - 8
- 2.5 hour in-house training
- Learn where risks lie in the workplace/ at home/ during recreational activities
- Explanation of current legislation
- Fire prevention
- Emergency procedures and evacuation drills
- Practical and theoretical fire extinguisher usage
After you have placed your order you will be contacted by a dedicated member of staff to book your training session and arrange times that best suit you and your organisations needs.
Our experienced trainer, Bob Smith, is professionally qualified to certify candidates in health and safety practices. His sound knowledge of the subject and great presentation skills make these training programmes invaluable to the individual and organisation alike.
Trainers Relevant Qualifications: