The Phoenix DS4641 Millennium Duplex Data Safe provides protection from fire, burglary, and magnetic interference, as well as offering water resistance for up to 4 hours. The safe is suitable for storing documents, digital and magnetic media and cash and valuables.
- Overnight insurance rating: £4,000 cash, £40,000 valuables
- Provides 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents, digital media (CDs, DVDs, USB drives) and magnetic media (tapes and photo negatives) at temperature of 1100°C
- Fitted with high security VdS class I (Secu A) electronic lock with time delay function
- Euro grade class 2 security safe
- Waterproof for 4 hours at a depth of 3 metres
- High quality scratch resistant paint finish
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 560x465x420mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 965x745x720mm
- Weight: 320kg
- Capacity: 109 litres
- Free delivery to your door
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime 'after the fire' replacement warranty
The Phoenix DS4640 Series Millennium Duplex Security Safe (size 1) will be delivered 8 weeks after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0800 612 6537, we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Phoenix Millennium Duplex DS4641 - Fire Data Safe for Magnetic and Digital Data.
|Rollout Multimedia Trays
The following datasheets are available for this product.