Safelincs is the UK's largest fire safety retailer with headquarters in Alford, Lincolnshire. We are also represented in Ireland, Germany, Austria, France, the USA and Italy.
We pride ourselves on our product quality, competitive pricing structure and customer satisfaction. We offer over 3500 different fire safety products as well as a large range of nationwide fire safety services, such as fire extinguisher maintenance and fire alarm panel installations.
We supply businesses, large organisations such as the Church of Enland and the Catholic Church of the UK but also, of course, homeowners. We also supply the wholesale trade and retailers and provide a dropship platform for other fire safety businesses.
We deliver the Best Customer Care
We are committed to customer care and over 99% of customers agree that they are satisfied customers.
Our Role within the Fire Safety Industry
We are stakeholders in the government’s Fire Kills campaign and are actively working witht them to promote good fire safety practices.
We sponsor a number of organisations working on the improvement of public fire safety awareness (Fireservice and Firesafe)
Partner to the Industry's Leading Manufacturers
We have developed partnerships with the leading fire safety manufacturers to facilitate increased internet presence for their products and to make their products more accessible to internet customers.
- Safelincs is signed up to Valpak's WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Distributor Take-Back Scheme (Registration ID: 7370). Private households can therefore drop off their electronic and electrical fire safety waste at their municipal recycling centre when they are purchasing new products from us. To find your nearest recycling centre, please visit www.recycle-more.co.uk.
- Safelincs is a registered ‘UK Battery Producer’ and contributes as such to
a disposal/recycling service for used portable batteries at your local recycling centre. Our licence number with BatteryBack Plc is BPRN00607
- Safelincs offers responsible recycling of fire extinguishers when we are installing, commissioning or servicing your fire extinguishers. There is a charge of £3.00 incl VAT (£2.50 ex VAT) per extinguisher for this optional service
- Safelincs uses 100% Renewable Energy, creates new packaging materials through re-manufacturing of packaging and works actively on minimising our impact on the environment.
Safelincs supports the local community by sponsoring local charities and events. We sponsor various local playground, music and sports projects and involve local artists in the development of promotional materials. Safelincs trains pupils of the local secondary schools in web design and entrepreneurship skills. We also support MercyShips, an international charity that works worldwide to improve the lives of others. Find out more about MercyShips
Investing in the Future:
We are financing research into improved fire escape equipment and have registered patents for a number of new fire escape systems.
- We offer nationwide servicing and installation of fire extinguishers with total price transparency
- Nationwide installation of radio-interlinked fire alarm panel systems
- Nationwide Fire Risk Assessments
- Nationwide Fire Safety Training and Specialist Training
- Nationwide installation of Dorgard fire door retainers
- Nationwide PAT testing
Important Company Details:
- Safelincs Ltd Registration Number (England and Wales):
- VAT Number:
GB 827 6397 88
- Dun & Bradstreet
Please note that Safelincs is a Registered Trademark (UK Registration No. 2507661,
U.S. Registration No. 2994158).