Safelincs, the UK’s leading online fire safety provider, are looking to recruit a Web Developer to join their team based in Alford, Lincolnshire.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Web Developer to work within our team of Web Developers and Web Designers.
The role consists of introducing additional functionalities to our websites as well as introducing new websites. The successful applicant will also contribute to the maintenance of he existing sites.
– High level skills in PHP, mySQL, HTML/CSS and related technologies.
– Our office development platform is predominantly Win32, but our customer-facing systems are linux-based, and we will favour applicants who are experienced with both.
– Applicants should be used to developing structured code in a team environment where source control systems are in place.
– The web developer will work alongside our existing designers, so although design skills and experience with graphics tools will be helpful, these are not essential.
– Formal education to degree level in CS/CSE is preferred.
– This role is not suitable for applicants who have limited experience in hand-coding web-based database applications.
Please apply with CV to: Safelincs Ltd, Unit 1, Farlesthorpe Road, Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 9PS.
Applications can also be e-mailed to: email@example.com
All our current job vacancies can be viewed on our jobs page.