A CO detector supplied by Safelincs as part of the Kirklees Warmzone project last week detected CO gas the day after it was installed. The CO leak came from a faulty flue and could potentially have been fatal for the family. A reminder of how important it is to have a good CO alarm installed in every house!
Are you in danger in your own home? Join the fight for a Gas Safe Nation 18th September 2020
Is Your Holiday Home Protected From The ‘Silent Killer’? Carbon Monoxide Responsibilities For Accommodation Providers 17th September 2020
Safelincs’ Coronavirus Statement 19th March 2020