The wall mounted Emergency Evacuation Sledge from Thorpe Mill allows the smooth transfer of disable patients over any surface even concrete or stairs. The sledge can be stored in the wall mounted bag provided and easily deployed when needed in an emergency. Supplied complete with wall mounted rapid deployment pouch.
- Dual inner foam provides protection and comfort for patient
- Maximum carrying weight 95kg
- 2 Safety belts and foot pocket to hold the patient safely and securely in place
- Tough slippery coated underside to assist transfer over floor surfaces and stairs
- Complete with storage pouch which can be wall mounted for rapid deployment (fixings not included)
- Dimensions (LxWxD) - 1900 x 600 x 40mm
- Manufactured in the UK
In an emergency the folded sledge is taken off the wall mount and the patient is transferred from the bed to sledge.
This is the technical data for the Thorpe Mill Emergency Evacuation Sledge.
|Manufacturer Part Number
1 customers have rated this product and it has an overall rating of 4 out of 5
All our reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are publsihed without modification.
Reviewed by: -
Exactly as stated .
Excellent delivery service , very impressed .
Published on: 7th January 2016