The larger version of the STI 'Stopper' call point cover, the 'Stopper 2' call point cover helps to stop accidental or malicious false fire alarms while still allowing legitimate operation of devices such as manual call points. Ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and all public buildings where there is a history or a threat of false fire alarms, the surface mounted call point cover is suitable for retro fitting over existing surface mounted call points.
- Durable polycarbonate construction
- Protects equipment from accidental operation, vandalism, product misuse, dust and weather
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage in normal use
- Easy installation, can be retrofitted over existing call points
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 216x140x132mm
This is the technical data for the Call Point Cover 'Stopper 2' STI 1230 (for surface mounted call points).
||Clear with red info panel
|Manufacturer Part Number
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product: