The SFW123GTC fire and waterproof safe with digital and key lock protects your documents and digital media for up to 60 minutes at 927°C, from water at 8 inches deep for 24hrs and will even survive a 15ft drop. The new "Big Bolt" locking bolts from Sentry are 60% thicker than those found on traditional safes while the new pry-resistant hinge system adds greater security. The paper protection offered by this safe is ideal for small businesses and offices that have important documents that can not be replaced in the event of a fire. As the safe is totally airtight Sentry recommend airing the safe regularly to prevent moisture build up.
- 60 minute fire protection for paper, CDs, DVDs, USB Drives & Sticks
- (UL) ETL verified 60 minutes at 927°C
- (UL) ETL verified water resistance up to 8 inches for 24hrs
- (UL) ETL verified 15ft drop test
- Overnight insurance rating: £1000 cash, £10,000 valuables
- Fitted with combined digital electronic lock and key lock
- 4 x 1 inch locking "Big Bolts" for increased security
- Pry-resistant hinge designed to prevent unauthorised access
- Key rack, door tray and door compartment for small items
- LED interior lighting makes organising the safes contents easier
- 1 x multi-position shelf
- Weight: 40kg
- Matt black body with gun metal grey door
- Free delivery to your door (1-3 working days)
- Supplied as standard with floor fixing kit
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime after the fire replacement guarantee
Maximum Data Capacity:
The Sentry SFW123GTC is designed to protect digital media such as CDs, DVDs and USB memory devices and is not suitable for protecting magnetic media such as computer backup tapes, or photograph negatives.
|CD Rom |
|142x125x10mm ||160 |
|CD Rom |
|142x125x5mm ||320 |
|DVD Rom |
|135x192x13mm ||66 |
Please note: The quantity represents the maximum number SFW123GTC will hold if filled completely with that particular type of media.
This is the technical data for the Sentry SFW123GTC - Fire and Waterproof Safe with Digital and Key Lock.
Q. Can the Saffold ladder be used with a bottom release pin to climb up from a basement to ground floor?
A. Yes, the anti-tamper pin supplied with the Saffold ladder can be used at either the top or the bottom of the ladder.