The Sentry MS5635 fire safe offers up to 60 minutes of fire protection for paper, CDs, DVDs USB drives and sticks at temperatures up to 927°C. The safe is supplied with a multi-position locking drawer and a multi-position shelf that can be positioned to suit your needs. These safes are ideal for small to medium sized businesses that have paperwork and data that needs protection from fire.
- 60 minute fire protection for paper, CDs, DVDs, USB drives & sticks
- (UL) ETL verified 60 minutes at 927°C
- (UL) ETL verified 30ft drop test
- Overnight insurance rating: £1000 cash, £10,000 valuables
- Fitted with high security digital electronic lock allowing user programmable 5 digit codes
- 7 locking bolts provide extra security
- Fitted with multi-position locking drawer and tray
- Key rack and door compartment ideal for small items
- Weight: 73kg
- Supplied as standard with floor fixing bolts
- After the fire replacement guarantee
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Free delivery to your door (7-10 working days)
Maximum Data Capacity:
The Sentry MS5635 is designed to protect digital media such as CDs, DVDs and USB memory devices and is not suitable for protecting magnetic media such as computer backup tapes, or photograph negatives.
|CD Rom |
|142x125x10mm ||294 |
|CD Rom |
|142x125x5mm ||588 |
|DVD Rom |
|135x192x13mm ||120 |
Please note: The quantity represents the maximum number MS5635 will hold if filled completely with that particular type of media.
This is the technical data for the Sentry MS5635 - Fire Safe for Digital Media.
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product: