The double door panic bar set consists of a Securefast single door panic latch
and a Securefast single door panic bolt. The latch feature allows for the double
door set to be used in conjunction with code locks as well as the knob and lever
operated outside access devices. Having passed the 240 hour salt spray test,
the panic hardware has a high resistance to corrosion and comes with a 10 year
warranty. The double door panic bar set with latch and bolt is simple to use
and can be operated in an emergency by non-trained personnel.
- Push bar hardware with patch and vertical bolt
- Suitable for use on non-rebated and rebated double doors
- Reversible - The bolt and latch can be mounted on either of the doors in the
- 10 Year Warranty
- High resistance to corrosion
- Fire Rated for Timber and Steel Doors in accordance with EN1634-1
- Available with optional hold-back (dogging device)
- Latch and vertical bolt retract when the bars are pressed
- Suitable for use in public buildings
- Supplied with cast universal latch strike
- Securefast single panic latch
- Securefast single panic bolt
- Vertical bolt can be cut on-site
- 2 point independent locking on the panic bolt for additional security
- Top and bottom shoots are fully adjustable with +5mm of adjustment for perfect alignment and operation
- Complete with floor socket
- Silver anodised finish as standard
- Suitable for doors up to
2500mm high and 1300mm wide
- CE marked
- Designed to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1125:2008 For additional security on non-rebated double doors a double door panic set with 2 bolts may be required.
The table below shows the outside access devices that can be used in conjunction
with the double door panic bar set with latch and bolt from Securefast.
| Model Number
|| Type of Unit |
|SUSED990/SE/LE ||Securefast Lever Operated Outside Access Device |
|SUSED990/SE/KN ||Securefast Knob Operated Outside Access Device |
|SUSBL329SP||Securefast Outside Access Code Lock|
|SUSBL339SP||Securefast Outside Access Code Lock with Lever |
This is the technical data for the Double Door Panic Bar Set with Latch & Bolt - Securefast.
||180x55x97mm (each pad)
||Timber and Steel
||10 year warranty
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product:
1 customers have rated this product and it has an overall rating of 4 out of 5
All our reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are publsihed without modification.
Reviewed by: -
Looks good, not yet fitted. If it works well would give 5 star rating. Instructions need study if you are a DIY practitioner.
Published on: 28th June 2010