Ideal for hallways, landings and bedrooms, the innovative SafeTlight provides low level night time illumination, as well as acting as a bright LED emergency light in the event of a mains power failure. Simple to install with a 3 pin plug-in design, SafeTlight is an economical low power consumption night light with a re-chargeable internal battery. In the event of a mains power failure, SafeTlight continues to illuminate for up to 4 hours, and can be left as a wall mounted emergency light, or it's handy torch can be removed from the plug-in cradle for portable illumination.
- A low level night light, bright emergency light and re-chargeable torch in one unit
- The only LED light of its type to comply with ErP ECO Design Directive 2013 Phase 3
- Mains powered with simple 3 pin plug-in design
- Features a rechargeable internal battery
- Economical low power consumption - costs less than £0.50 a year to run
- Recognises when the mains power has failed
- Bright LED light illuminates for up to 4 hours after a mains failure
- Can be left in the wall mounted cradle or detached to use as a portable torch
- Previously featured on BBC News
- Rated A++ on the Energy Efficiency Chart
- Off-white finish
- Ideal for domestic use, holiday lets, B&Bs, care and nursing homes
The information below shows how the SafeTlight operates during daylight and night time.
- Daylight - SafeTlight is plugged in and charging. If the torch is switched on, it will not illuminate during daylight unless it is removed from the charging cradle.
- Night Time - SafeTlight is plugged in and charging. If the torch is switched on, it provides low level night time illumination.
- Night Time - SafeTlight is plugged in and charging. If the torch is switched off, the low level night light will not illuminate and the torch will not switch on after a mains failure.
- Night Time - If a power cut occurs, SafeTlight will not charge but the torch will fully illuminate. The torch can be removed from the cradle for portable emergency lighting.
This is the technical data for the SafeTlight Portable LED Emergency Light.
||3 x White LEDs
||-5 °C to +40 °C