The Phoenix Elara HS3544 Euro Grade security safe has a large 255 litres capacity and includes three shelves as standard. The safe has a number of features to protect cash and valuables against attack, and has been tested to the Euro Grade III security standard. The safe has an overnight insurance rating of £35,000 cash and £350,000 valuables and is fitted with a double bitted VdS class II key lock as standard.
- Overnight insurance rating: £35,000 cash, £350,000 valuables
- Fitted with double bitted key lock or VdS class II electronic lock
- Key lock version supplied with 2 keys as standard
- Euro grade 3 security safe
- Double steel wall construction with unique anti-penetration material
- Features anti-drill plates and an anti-explosive relocking device
- ECB.S, AIS and Police Secured by Design approved
- High quality scratch resistant paint finish
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 1000x600x300mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 1200x800x550mm
- Weight: 645kg
- Capacity: 180 litres
- Floor fixing kit included as standard
- Free delivery to your door
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
The Phoenix Elara HS3544 Security Safe will be delivered 3-7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our delivery form
and email it back to us on email@example.com
or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Phoenix Elara HS3544 - Euro Grade Security Safe.