The Phoenix DS4643 Millennium Duplex Data Safe offers fire and water protection
for documents, valuables, data (both digital and magnetic) and cash. The
safe has three rollout media trays for storing, tapes, usb pens, hard drives,
photo negatives etc. and is provided with a shelf for additional storage.
The VDS class 1 electronic lock ensures that the safe is secure from unauthorised
- Overnight insurance rating: £4,000 cash, £40,000 valuables
- Provides 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents, digital media (CDs, DVDs, USB drives) and magnetic media (tapes and photo negatives)
- Fitted with high security VdS class 1 (Secu A) electronic lock with time delay function
- Euro grade class 2 security safe
- Waterproof for 4 hours at a depth of 3 metres
- Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 1130x465x420mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 1535x745x720mm
- Weight: 490kg
- Capacity: 221 litres
- Free delivery to your door
Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime 'after the fire' replacement warranty
The Phoenix DS4640 Series Millennium Duplex Security Safe (size 3) will be delivered
6-8 weeks after your order is placed.
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the fire safe to your door only.
This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will
be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises.
Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the fire safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose
the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the
purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with
a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will
position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand
pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available,
as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable.
The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access
to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might
not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps.
Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs
you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0800 612 6537 & we will then discuss your particular situation
and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Phoenix Millennium Duplex DS4643 - Fire Data Safe for Magnetic and Digital Data.
|Rollout Multimedia Trays
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product: