The Phoenix Citadel 1192 is a durable security safe ideal for both home and office use. The safe has a VDS Class 1 double bitted key lock as standard and can be upgraded to a VdS electronic lock for additional security. The safe also features built-in anti-drill plates, double wall construction with concrete infill and two solid steel bolts from the locking mechanism in to the body of the safe. With certification to the European S2 security standard (EN14450) and fire test (EN15659 ECB.S) the Citadel units are built to a very high standard.
- Overnight insurance rating: £4,000 cash, £40,000 valuables
- Provides 30 minutes fire protection for paper: tested to Euro LFS 30P standard
- Fitted with a double bitted key lock or high security VdS class 1 electronic lock
- Tested to the European S2 security standard
- Double wall construction for both fire and burglary protection
- High quality scratch resistant paint finish
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 330x329x290mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 460x440x440mm
- Weight: 68kg
- Capacity: 31 litres
- Floor fixing kit supplied as standard
- Free delivery to your door
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
The Phoenix Citadel 1192 Safe will be delivered 3-7 working days after your order is placed.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the fire safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Phoenix Citadel 1192 – Security and Fire Safe.
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product: