Designed for harsh conditions on even the most rugged of construction sites, the Evacuator Tough Guard Wireless is the next step in site alarms. The 1km wireless link range and long life battery means that this alarm needs no external wiring and can be easily installed in any location. The IP65 rated enclosure provides the unit with protection from the elements while the 118dB sounder ensures that it can be heard on even the loudest of building sites.
- Available in two versions:
- Push button to activate
- Callpoint to activate
- Wireless connection to other Tough Guard Wireless units
- Link up to 256 units into one system wirelessly
- Up to 1km wireless link range
- Self contained unit requiring no external wiring
- IP65 rating
- Extremely loud 118dB sounder
- Sealed Xenon strobe light
- UV protected decals
- Supplied complete with long life battery
- Available to purchase with factory fitted 110-240V transformer for mains power
When selecting the factory fitted mains transformer it is important to have a fuse spur or plug socket fitted by a qualified electrician close to the Evacuator alarm location.
This is the technical data for the Evacuator Tough Guard Wireless Site Alarm.
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product:
1 customers have rated this product and it has an overall rating of 4 out of 5
All our reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are publsihed without modification.
Reviewed by: -
Published on: 20th January 2014