Evacuator Mini Guard Linking Instructions
There is no limit to the amount of Evacuator Mini Guard’s that can be linked. The Evacuator Mini Guard can also be linked to other products in the Evacuator range.
Please note: It is important that - + is traced from unit to unit (failure to connect in the correct polarity will cause a voltage build up! This will blow the unit and void your Warranty.
A single core traced bell wire is recommended to be used for linking the Evacuator Mini Guard.
Multiple Linking Instructions
1. Remove the call point cover using the key supplied exposing the battery in the base.
2. Carefully remove the circular cut out in the bottom of the call point back box (this used to feed the linking wire through)
3. Connect the traceable side of the bell wire into the negative connector (C) on the rear of the call point and the plain bell wire into the positive connector (B). as per diagram
4. Once the wires are in the correct ports place the wire through (advisable to use a grommet to replace the cut out) the cut out you pushed out in step 2 and replace the front of the call point.
5. Repeat the process in the Evacuator you are wishing to link to (Checking Polarity is correct by the traceable bell wire)
This is the technical data for the Evacuator Mini Guard Plus - Call Point Site Alarm.
|Battery Type||9V PP9|
|Product Code: FMCEVAMINI||
4 in stock
£41.59 ex VAT
£49.91 inc VAT
3 customers have rated this product and it has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5
Reviewed by: -
Very good firm to deal with ! I have delt with Safelinks before and have found them very efficient
Published on: 19th November 2014