Perfect for the harsh conditions found on busy construction sites, the Evacuator Defender wireless is a self contained site alarm powered by 6 x D cell batteries (included). The powerful long range transceiver (tested to 1km) allows this unit to connect wirelessly to other Evacuator wireless units over great distances and even through walls/floors.
- Wireless site alarm with 1km range
- Extremely loud 118dB sounder
- Tough ABS moulded casing
- Push button activation
- Sealed external xenon strobe
- Up to 252 units can be interlinked
- Wireless connection to other Evacuator Wireless units
- Bright red colouring for high visibility
- Available to purchase with factory fitted 110-240V transformer for mains power
- UV protected decals to prevent fading
- CE approved
- Compliant with ERS1-300-220-1
When selecting the factory fitted mains transformer it is important to have a fuse spur or plug socket fitted by a qualified electrician close to the Evacuator alarm location.
This is the technical data for the Evacuator Defender Wireless - Push Button Site Alarm.
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product: