Having the ability to move elderly and disabled people in an emergency without
removing them from their bed is extremely beneficial. Evacuation sheets are designed
for exactly that purpose but using the sheets correctly is very important, not
only for the patient but also for the employer and the employee. This training
session has been developed to cover practical and theoretical aspects of the
sheet to empower users in the case of an emergency.
- We come to your site
- Maximum number of participants - 8
- A safety check on your evacuation sheet
- A brief history of the sheets and related health and safety information
- Practical demonstration and training on usage
- An explanation of maintenance and servicing requirements
- 60 minute in-house training inclusive of assessment
After you have placed your order you will be contacted by a dedicated member
of staff to book your training session and arrange times that best suit you
and your organisations needs.
Our experienced trainer, Bob Smith, is professionally qualified to certify candidates
in health and safety practices. His sound knowledge of the subject and great
presentation skills make these training programmes invaluable to the individual
and organisation alike.
Trainers Relevant Qualifications: