The Cig-Arrête smoke detector unit is designed to continuously analyse the surrounding environment and checking its readings against an internal database. In the event of the sensor detecting smoke it will send an alarm signal. This slave unit must be used in conjunction with a SD Evolution master detector unit.
- To be used in conjunction with an SD Evolution master detector
- Multiple units can be linked to form a series
- Suitable for connecting with the Cig-Arrete Standard Controller
- When triggered by cigarette smoke, this alerts the master detector which sounds an alarm
- Tough, aesthetic, white CRP housing
- Does not contain a sounder
- CE marked
- Manufactured in the UK
This is the technical data for the Cig-Arrête Smoke Detector Slave Sensor Unit.
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product: