Designed for storing the CardiAid automated external defibrillator, this cabinet is fitted with a built-in heating and cooling system and is constructed using polyester reinforced fibreglass, allowing for outdoor installation. Providing ideal protection against mis-use in public places, the CardiAid outdoor cabinet features an audible alarm and strobe light, which are both triggered when the cabinet door is opened. The warning indicators also allow others to recognise that an emergency response is taking place.
- Designed for storing the CardiAid Automated External Defibrillator
- Clear front vision panel allows responders to identify and observe the defibrillator
- Suitable for outdoor installation
- Audible alarm and strobe light are activated when the cabinet door is opened
- Features an impressive built-in heating and cooling system
- Polyester reinforced fibreglass construction
- High resistance to external aggressions such as rain, frost, heat and erosion
- Available with key lock (supplied with 2 keys) or with high security digital lock
- Allows authorised access to the defibrillator
- Protects the defibrillator against mis-use in public places
the defibrillator and devices shown in the image are NOT included.
This is the technical data for the CardiAid Outdoor Cabinet with Optional Digital Lock.