The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 trainer unit prepares users with the knowledge of what to do in case of a sudden cardiac arrest, helping to build confidence and reduce panic in an emergency. With a choice of four training scenarios and the option to use either fully or semi-automatic operation, the Powerheart AED G3 trainer allows instructors to vary the rescue conditions and provide users with a hands-on, realistic experience.
- Simulates a range of conditions involving sudden cardiac arrest emergency
- Choice of four training scenarios to suit the needs of the students
- Supplied with 1 pair adult training electrode pads
- Provides the same voice prompts as those given by an actual Powerheart AED G3 defibrillator
- Wireless remote control allows instructors to vary the rescue conditions
- Instructor can pause the trainer mid-scenario to emphasise points or answer questions
- Mimics fully- or semi-automatic AED operation
- Built-in metronome sets the chest compression pace and helps with the development of CPR skills
- Suitable for practice with adult or paediatric training pads
- Compatible with any standard CPR mannequin
- Powered by two alkaline D-cell batteries (NOT included)
- Provides users with hands-on experience of what to do in an emergency
- Helps to reduce panic and build confidence of use
- Ideal for regular refresher training between certificated courses
this unit is for training purposes only and is not to be used for administering treatment.
This is the technical data for the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Trainer Unit.
||Trainer: 2 x Alkaline D-cell batteries
Remote Control: 2 x AAA batteries
||1 x Powerheart® AED G3 trainer
1 x Pair adult training electrode pads
1 x Wireless remote control
1 x Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product:
1 customers have rated this product and it has an overall rating of 5 out of 5
All our reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are publsihed without modification.
Reviewed by: JP
Published on: 12th February 2014