Supplied with a removable shelf and base fixing kit as standard, the Burton
Firesec size 3 is a fire and security safe suitable for storing paper documents,
cash and valuables. The safe provides 60 minutes fire protection for paper at
temperatures of up to 900 °C and has an overnight insurance rating of £4,000
cash and £40,000 valuables. Burton Firesec 4/60 safes have been independently
attack and fire tested by ECBS and they are recognised by all major UK insurers.
- 60 minutes fire protection for paper up to 900 °C
- Overnight insurance rating: £4,000 cash, £40,000 valuables
- ECBS tested and certified to EN14450 S2 and EN15659 LFS 60P
- AIS (The Association of Insurance Surveyors Ltd) approved: recognised by all
major UK insurers
- Choice of high security key or electronic lock
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 510x330x300mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 670x480x460mm
- Weight: 103kg
- Capacity: 50 litres
- Externally mounted batteries on electronic lock - prevents lock out should the
- Superior anti-rust treatment
- Includes 1 removable shelf
- Base fixing kit supplied as standard
- Free kerbside delivery (5-10 working days)
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the fire safe to the kerbside only.
This is sent on a 5-10 working day service. This applies to any UK mainland
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over
Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the fire safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose
the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing
stage. By choosing this option, the safe will be delivered on a 4 weeks service.
If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle
with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe
into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This
can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and
weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The access to the building
must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might
not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps.
Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs
you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and
can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Burton Firesec 4/60 Size 3 Fire and Security Safe.