The Burton Firesec 4/60 size 4 fire and security safe has a high security key
lock fitted as standard with the option to upgrade to an electronic lock. The
safe provides a combination of fire protection and a good level of security for
paper documents, cash and valuables. Independently attack and fire tested by
ECBS, the safe has an overnight insurance rating of £4,000 cash and £40,000 valuables,
making this safe ideal for both home and office use.
- 60 minutes fire protection for paper up to 900 °C
- Overnight insurance rating: £4,000 cash, £40,000 valuables
- Independently tested and certified by ECBS to EN14450 S2 & EN15659 LFS 60P
- Fitted with a key lock as standard
- Optional upgrade to electronic lock
- AIS approved - recognised by all major UK insurers
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 1760x800x380mm
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1950x940x585mm
- Weight: 560kg
- Capacity: 535 litres
- Supplied with 1 removable shelf
- Includes a base fixing kit as standard
- Externally mounted batteries on electronic lock - prevents lock out should the
- Safe has a superior anti-rust treatment
- Free kerbside delivery (5-10 working days)
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the fire safe to the kerbside only.
This is sent on a 5-10 working day service. This applies to any UK mainland
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over
Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose
the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing
stage. By choosing this option, the safe will be delivered on a 4 weeks service.
If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle
with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into
any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can
also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying
capacity of the lift is suitable. The access to the building must have
no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might
not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps.
Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs
you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and
can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Burton Firesec 4/60 Size 4 Fire and Security Safe.