As well as 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents and files this Burton Firesec 10/60 Size 3 safe has an overnight insurance rating of £10,000 for cash and £100,000 for valuables. The Firesec 10/60 is ideal for small to medium businesses and for homes where fire and security protection are of high importance.
- 60 minutes fire protection for paper up to 900°C
- Overnight insurance rating: £10,000 cash, £100,000 valuables
- Independently attack and fire tested by ECBS to EN1143-1 Grade 1 & EN15659 LFS 60P
- Fitted with a high security key lock as standard
- Optional upgrade to electronic lock
- Special fire and security composite fill the double walled steel body and door
- Superior anti-rust treatment
- The Size 3 safe features a built in lockable internal storage compartment (coffer)
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 705x405x390mm (excludes internal coffer)
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1100x555x545mm
- Coffer Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 198x360x338mm
- Coffer External Dimensions(HxWxD): 200x360x340mm
- Weight: 230kg
- Capacity: 142 litres
- Fitted with 1 adjustable shelf
- Base fixing kit supplied as standard
- Free kerbside delivery (1-3 working days)
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the fire safe to the kerbside only. This is sent on a 1-3 working day service. This applies to any UK mainland location.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over stairs. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the fire safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. By choosing this option, the safe will be delivered on a 7-10 working day service. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Burton Firesec 10/60 Size 3 Fire and Security Safe.
Internal: 705x405x390mm (excludes coffer)
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product: