The Burton Firesec 10/120 is the ideal home or commercial safe for both valuables
and paper documents. The safe offers 120 minutes fire protection for paper combined
with a very high level of security
- 120 minutes fire protection for paper
- Overnight insurance rating: £10,000 cash, £100,000 valuables
- Independently attack and fire tested to EN1143-1 Grade 1 & NT 017 120P
- Fitted with a high security key lock as standard
- Optional upgrade to electronic lock
- The Firesec 10/120 has a double walled steel body and door - filled with special
fire and security composite
- Special drill protection of the lock and bolt work
- The door is secured in case of attack due to multiple relocking devices
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 400x390x330mm
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 570x565x540mm (not including hinges)
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 570x585x540mm (including hinges)
- Weight: 200kg
- Capacity: 52 litres
- Fitted with 1 adjustable shelf
- Base fixing kit supplied as standard
- Free kerbside delivery (2-3 weeks)
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the fire safe to the kerbside only.
This is sent on a 2-3 weeks service. This applies to any UK mainland location.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over
Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the fire safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose
the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing
stage. By choosing this option, the safe will be delivered on a 2-3 weeks service.
If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle
with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any
position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include
the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying
capacity of the lift is suitable. The access to the building must have
no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might
not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps.
Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs
you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and
can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Burton Firesec 10/120 Size 1 Fire and Security Safe.
||External: 570x565x540mm (excludes hinges)
External: 570x585x540mm (includes hinges)
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product: