The Briton 376 single door push bar is fitted with a vertical bolt which, when the bar is pressed, retracts and allows the door to open. Designed for ease of use, the Briton 376 push bar (also known as a "panic" bar) is ideal for final exit doors that members of the public have access to. The vertical bolt features two point locking for additional security and is suitable for use on both left and right handed doors.
- Panic push bar with vertical bolt
- Suitable for use on single doors, non-rebated double doors and the inactive leaf of rebated double doors
- Self handed - suitable for left and right handed doors
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Fire tested to EN 1634 & BS 476 Part 22
- CE marked and fully compliant to EN 1125
- Suitable for final exit doors accessible to the public and non-trained persons
- For doors up to 2500mm high x 1300mm wide
- Features two point locking for additional security
- Adjustable top and bottom shoots
- Fire rated for use on timber and steel doors (strike plates for metal doors available separately)
- Supplied in silver finish as standard
- Achieved Grade 3 high corrosion resistance under the EN 1670 Building Corrosion Requirements test
- Compatible with Briton knob, lever and code lock outside access devices
This is the technical data for the Briton 376 Single Door Panic Bar with Bolt.
||165x55x99mm (each end of the bar)
||Type: Timber or steel
Max. Door Dimensions: 2500mm (H) x 1300mm (W)
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product:
2 customers have rated this product and it has an overall rating of 5 out of 5
All our reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are publsihed without modification.
Reviewed by: CM
Published on: 19th September 2016
Reviewed by: MF
Easy to install, easy to use.
Published on: 25th July 2016