Safelincs have received praise for the high level of customer service recently received by their customers. Many customers have been in contact to share their appreciation of the service received.
One customer quoted:
I feel compelled to write to thank you all for the excellent customer service I received with my recent order. This was the first time I had used your company and I was really impressed and delighted with the level of service you provide.
My order was (slightly!) complicated by the fact that I needed;
- Fire extinguishers sent to an Offshore Scottish Island-no problem, your friendly customer service staff confirmed that you used a courier licensed to transport these items and confirmed a delivery timescale (several other suppliers couldn’t deliver!).
- The delivery sent to another address (a contractor working for me)-again, no problem!
- On the first delivery attempt the contractor wasn’t available to receive the goods and I asked for them to be re-directed to me at the address where I was working-again no problem, you contacted your courier and arranged accordingly and they arrived as planned!
Once again thank you, you made the whole experience as trouble free as possible and that really counts when you are working to a tight schedule on an offshore island.
Special thanks to Cheyney for all her help when I called.
Feel free to use my comments on any promotional material you wish and I will certainly recommend you to others.
A very satisfied customer,
Safelincs, the UK’s leading online fire safety provider, are looking to recruit a Web Developer to join their team based in Alford, Lincolnshire.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Web Developer to work within our team of Web Developers and Web Designers.
The role consists of introducing additional functionalities to our websites as well as introducing new websites. The successful applicant will also contribute to the maintenance of he existing sites.
– High level skills in PHP, mySQL, HTML/CSS and related technologies.
– Our office development platform is predominantly Win32, but our customer-facing systems are linux-based, and we will favour applicants who are experienced with both.
– Applicants should be used to developing structured code in a team environment where source control systems are in place.
– The web developer will work alongside our existing designers, so although design skills and experience with graphics tools will be helpful, these are not essential.
– Formal education to degree level in CS/CSE is preferred.
– This role is not suitable for applicants who have limited experience in hand-coding web-based database applications.
Please apply with CV to: Safelincs Ltd, Unit 1, Farlesthorpe Road, Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 9PS.
Applications can also be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every month Safelincs offers their customers the chance to win £25 worth of ‘Love2shop’ high street vouchers.
In April the lucky winner was Mr Mark Harley of Rhiwderin, Newport. All he had to do was fill out a customer survey questionnaire and he was immediately entered into the prize draw.
Mr Mark Harley said: “I only ordered a small amount of products but the service was excellent. The information on the web site was very informative in regards to the types of smoke alarms I needed.”
All our online customers are sent a survey to ask for their feedback on our services. We pride ourselves in offering the best service to customers. The comments made in the survey help us to monitor and improve our service.
The statistics received show that the vast majority of our customers are either very satisfied or satisfied with our service and our products.
Here are some comments made by customers this month….
‘Exemplary service’ A.R, York
‘For this order you could have done nothing better.’ R.C, Cockermouth
‘Difficult to improve an excellent service.’ W.G, Manchester
Don’t just take our customers’ word for it, try our service for yourself. We have a price guarantee and our delivery charge is only £4.00 per order regardless of the size of the order.
Safelincs, the UK’s leading online fire safety provider, are celebrating after being shortlisted for the final of the ‘Best Small Business or Third Sector Service Provider’ at the GO Awards.
The competition has never been so healthy and 2009 saw a record number of submissions entered into the GO awards. This makes the achievement of a finalist place even more significant.
The National Government Opportunities (GO) Awards recognise excellence within the public procurement sector. Safelincs were nominated after they won a major council tender in Jan 2008 and provided an excellent service to Kirklees’ council residents. This was part of the ‘Warm Zone Project’ in which Safelincs provided Carbon Monoxide detectors to these residents.
Safelincs, wholeheartedly supported the ‘Warm Zone Project’, which was set up to cut carbon dioxide emissions by promoting the sustainable and efficient use of energy.
Kirklees council’s head of environmental unit, Phillip Webber said: “Throughout the scheme Safelincs has demonstrated excellent service delivery and have always shown enthusiasm and commitment in making sure that the monitors arrive safely and quickly to each customer.”
The finals will be held on 4 June 2009.