These 2 hour intumescent pipe collears are designed to seal PVC pipes in the event of a fire. The collars are also suitable for use on steel pipes to achieve a cooling effect.
- Suitable for PVC pipes (can also be used on steel pipes to achieve a cooling effect)
- Typical installations include soil, waste and other service pipes
- Suitable for use in
- concrete walls
- masonry walls
- plasterboard partitions
- Made in the UK
- 2 hour fire rating
- Galvanised steel outer casing
- Collars are easy to fix around the pipe and slide easily into position
- Intumescent material is unaffected by water, '‘non-flaking’ and resists tearing
- Can either be surface mounted or recessed into the wall or floor
- Tested to BS 476-20:1987
- Dimensions: 82x60mm
This is the technical data for the 2 Hour Intumescent Pipe Collars - 82x60mm.
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product:
1 customers have rated this product and it has an overall rating of 4 out of 5
All our reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are publsihed without modification.
Reviewed by: -
The goods purchased were well priced against your competitors, however because of the nature of the items we are unable to test their quality.
Published on: 9th September 2011