Our 100 litre foam fire extinguishers have the ability to tackle class A and B fires making this unit suitable for installation in locations where there is the possibility of large flammable gas or solid combustible fires. Typical applications of these 100 litre units include raw material warehouses, petrol storage facilities, refineries, manufacturing plants and gas storage units. These extinguishers benefit from a durable powder coat finish, helping to maintain the integrity of the unit.
- Manufactured to EN 1866-1
- CE Marked
- Fire extinguisher rating A and B
- 2 year warranty
- Refillable stored pressure unit
- Rubber all-terrain wheels for easy maneuverability
- Self-supporting stand
- Supplied with 5 metre hose as standard
- Comfortable one man operation
- MED Approved - certified for marine use
This is the technical data for the 100 Ltr Foam Wheeled Fire Extinguisher.
||+5 to 60°C
|Discharge Range (min)
Technical Data Sheets
The following technical data sheets are available for this product: